If you would like to schedule or reschedule an appointment, please call the office. If it is after hours, please leave a message after the tone. Include the your name, phone number, email address, and the name of the dentist that referred you. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you are a new patient, please complete the patient registration on this website
What to expect for your appointment:
Your Dentist has referred you to Dr. Fenton for the oral surgery portion of your dental treatment plan. During the COVID-19 pandemic, there are multiple modifications to the usual appointment processes.
● Your referral will be transferred to Dr Fenton by email, fax, or mail
● Call Bristol Oral Surgery and Implant Center (860-540-4220) to schedule a consultation
● Complete the online patient registration
● You can also submit supporting documents after submitting the registration or by email to [email protected]
○ insurance cards, picture identification, radiographs, referral letters, consent forms, guardianship paperwork, etc
● Day of your procedure:
○ Call the office (860-540-4220) upon arrival to be escorted into the facility
○ Document signatures will be obtained
○ Examination and Treatment Plan will be finalized
○ Procedure performed and home care / follow instructions provided