If you would like to schedule or reschedule an appointment, please call the office. If it is after hours, please leave a message after the tone. Include the your name, phone number, email address, and the name of the dentist that referred you. We will contact you as soon as we can.
If you are a new patient, please complete the patient registration on this website
We are doing the best we can to prioritize the needs of all of our patients, while maintaining staff and patient safety, with balancing public health responsibility.
What to expect for your appointment:
Your Dentist has referred you to Dr. Fenton for the oral surgery portion of your dental treatment plan. During the COVID-19 pandemic, there are multiple modifications to the usual appointment processes.
● Your referral will be transferred to Dr Fenton by email, fax, or mail
● Call Bristol Oral Surgery and Implant Center (860-540-4220) to schedule a teledentistry consultation and your surgical appointment (at least 4 days apart unless an emergency)
● You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors multiple times throughout this process. Please notify the office if you experience any COVID symptoms 14 days before or after your appointment in the office
● Complete the online patient registration
● You can also submit supporting documents after submitting the registration or by email to [email protected]
○ insurance cards, picture identification, radiographs, referral letters, consent forms, guardianship paperwork, etc
● Teledentistry consultation (GotoMeeting):
please make sure you have good internet connectivity, lighting, and a working microphone and webcam. Medical and Dental history will be reviewed, limited examination performed, and discussion of pertinent information related to your needs
● Day of your procedure:
○ Call the office (860-540-4220) upon arrival to be escorted into the facility
Patients and companions must wear face coverings (come alone if possible)
○ Temperature and questionnaire COVID screening will be performed
○ Document signatures will be obtained
○ Examination and Treatment Plan will be finalized
○ Procedure performed and home care / follow instructions provided
● After your procedure: contact Dr Fenton with any concerns or questions, and notify the office if you start to have any COVID symptoms within 14 days of the appointment